Psionic Knowledge and Anti-Corruption Society
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » The Basics » Basic Information » RULES OF PKACS
RULES OF PKACS
ChriswaltDate: Tuesday, 03.05.2013, 1:22 AM | Message # 1
Rank Eight
Group: Administrators
Rule One: Understand this site is used for the benefit and evolution of knowledge for anyone seeking it. This is also used for to research, and stop corruption in the world. So, with that in mind, this site was made for a good cause. Do not post any disinfo, though, legit theories will most likely be aloud.

Rule Two: Keep the stupid faggotry in the Utopia section, that includes spamming, immature autism attacks, flaming, and other things.

Rule Three: Do not harass, attack, or threaten other players. Especially with psionics. Any psionic attacks with our members will be confronted as potentially dangerous, and will be stopped.

Rule Four: This is a non profit organization. Although donations through bitcoins can be rather helpful. I will post my bitcoins wallet address another time. Donations are not required.

Rule Five: No asking for sexual favors, or personal/private information such as credit card numbers, addresses, etc.

Rule Six: No hacking this site, or any of its members.

Rule Seven: Understand that I am not responsible for anything that may occur to you for any reason.

Rule Eight: Understand that rules may be added, deleted, or changed at any time, and checking the rules every week or so would be a very smart thing to do.

Rule Nine: Keep in mind, that our main goal is to end corruption through psionic, and any other means. Our secondary goal is to establish a society away from the rest of the world under Anarcho Communism for multiple reasons. Our third goal is to at least keep this site up as an archive for information. It is not really a rule, but a reminder.

The one and only.

Forum » The Basics » Basic Information » RULES OF PKACS
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017Make a free website with uCoz