Psionic Knowledge and Anti-Corruption Society
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Knowledge Archive » Computers/Programming/Websites » Prototype POD Weapon
Prototype POD Weapon
ChriswaltDate: Monday, 05.13.2013, 1:36 AM | Message # 1
Rank Eight
Group: Administrators
This weapon is to be used for testing purposes, and will most likely not work on most sites. It is essentially a ping of death program that uses multiple ping of death "cannons". Power level stands for bytes, and M-Cannons opens up a new window depending on how many you want. Password is "ethan6" with out the "". http://www.mediafire.com/?fdi039umfy66a75
Windows only.

Essentially, it creates how ever many cannons you desire, with a specific size of the packet you want to send. The more cannons you have, the more pinging you do. Say you are pinging a site with 1000 bytes of data. Multiple cannons would increase the amount of pings of 1000 you do. Five cannons would to a total of 5000 bytes a ping. It also rarely ever lags. This easily makes you almost x10 - x50 more powerful then your average ping of death Joe. Though, like I said, most websites can withstand a ping of death, and it is still currently in testing.

Also, the use of this program may be illegal in your country, or how you operate it may be illegal. I am not responsible for any fuck ups that may occur.

The one and only.

EntityDate: Sunday, 07.28.2013, 2:34 AM | Message # 2
Rank Six
Group: Approved
Awesome program, thanks!
Ever tried LOIC? And if so, is this better or worse than LOIC? (Low Orbit Ion Cannon, made by anonymous)
(If youre going to download/try LOIC, stay frosty, most of the DL's have viruses associated with them, my Avast and AVG luckily caught them)

Yours,
Clyde Fletcher Tesla

ChriswaltDate: Saturday, 02.01.2014, 8:37 AM | Message # 3
Rank Eight
Group: Administrators
I usually go for HOIC, but LOIC and HOIC work better then pod.

The one and only.

Forum » Knowledge Archive » Computers/Programming/Websites » Prototype POD Weapon
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017Make a free website with uCoz