Psionic Knowledge and Anti-Corruption Society
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Knowledge Archive » Computers/Programming/Websites » Staying Untraceable
Staying Untraceable
ChriswaltDate: Monday, 05.13.2013, 3:23 AM | Message # 1
Rank Eight
Group: Administrators
Figured I would share this document I got when I used to help out the Anonymous. I would post it on here, but, the text is too long. I have it on google drive. Enjoy. https://docs.google.com/documen....dit

The one and only.

EntityDate: Sunday, 07.28.2013, 2:28 AM | Message # 2
Rank Six
Group: Approved
Thanks for the awesome guide, theres alot of great info on there. One thing though, everything else is good, but with TOR, you have to download/make your own Nodes/scripts for it. Remember, TOR wasn't an Anonymous creation; This software was originally made by U.S Navy seals, I believe, (Or marines, one of them) to browse anonymously and not let other countries see what they were doing. (Which could also be discussed as kind of odd, but thats a discussion for another time) Anyway, not so long ago, it turns out the US has some Nodes running in the background of TOR, which when traced lead to the FBI. So, using TOR without modding it can lead to the FBI seeing what youre doing. Stay frosty guys.

Yours,
Clyde Fletcher Tesla

ChriswaltDate: Sunday, 07.28.2013, 3:57 AM | Message # 3
Rank Eight
Group: Administrators
Thanks for the tip, I will be looking for some things that could try and fix this problem. Highly appreciated.

The one and only.

EntityDate: Sunday, 07.28.2013, 4:00 AM | Message # 4
Rank Six
Group: Approved
Quote (Chriswalt)
Thanks for the tip, I will be looking for some things that could try and fix this problem. Highly appreciated.
Anytime sir! I would supply you with the nodes, but unfortunately I dont know where to obtain them, nor how to install them. (Or if the "anon" who made them is really a fellow anon, or FBI) if I find anything, Ill be sure to provide links and coverage!

Yours,
Clyde Fletcher Tesla

Forum » Knowledge Archive » Computers/Programming/Websites » Staying Untraceable
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017Make a free website with uCoz